10 unknown facts about birthday boy Salman Khan
In spite of being the most successful star of Indian cinema, Salman lives in a 3-bedroom apartment in Bandra, Mumbai with his parents. Here are some lesser known facts about the superstar
1. Every year Salman Khan’s birthday is brought in at his family farm in Panvel. Salman hates cutting cakes on his birthday. Since the family insists on the cake-cutting ceremony he makes one of his nephews do the needful. There is a clamour among Salman’s nephews as to who will cut the cake for ‘Chachu’
2. Salman’s brother Sohail’s sons Nirvaan and Arhaan are very close to Salman. In fact they’re as attached to their ‘Chachu’ Salman as they are to their own father. Nirvaan already has plans of becoming an actor. He seeks his Chachu’s advice and guidance regularly.
3. Salman Khan hates any kind of physical contact with anyone except his two Moms Salma and Helen. Even friends get a very tentative hug. Brothers Arbaaz, Sohail and Salman never cuddle up or snuggle together. Salman is plainly and simply shy of physical intimacy.
4. Salman makes friends for life but also makes enemies for a lifetime….Or so he says. Doesn’t suffer backstabbers easily. Considers Vivek Oberoi a serious backstabber. However most of the other ‘lifelong enemies’ gradually turn into friends and are known to wriggle their way back into Salman’s favour. Himesh Reshammiya and Subhash Ghai are prime examples.
5. Best friends are Sajid Nadiadwala, (London-based singer) Kamaal Khan and currently, director Mahesh Manjrekar, the director of Dabangg and Antim The Final Truth with whom Salman is already planning another film that will have nothing to do with the colour khaki.
6. Favourite current heroines: Katrina Kaif and Jacqueline Fernandez. Most un-favourite heroines Priyanka Chopra and , for some inexplicable reason, Deepika Padukone.
7. Is currently off-alcohol. Doesn’t touch a drop. Preparing to play Chulbul Pandey in Dabangg 4 which his brother Arbaaz will produce . Prabhudhevaa will direct again.
8. In spite of being the most successful star of Indian cinema, Salman lives in a 3-bedroom apartment in Bandra Mumbai with his parents. He won’t move out because he can’t live without his parents.
9. Also, he won’t kiss his heroines and won’t do villainous roles.
10. Here is what Salman will do in 2021: another film with Katrina Kaif Kaushal. He has promised her that. And as we know Bhai ek baar commitment kar leta hai toh woh kissika nahin sunta. Amen.
Follow us on: Facebook, Twitter, Google News, Instagram
Join our official telegram channel (@nationalherald) and stay updated with the latest headlines