5 facts about Aryan Khan that you may want to know
Aryan Khan aspires to be a filmmaker, and has directed a short film, which a Bollywood filmmaker described as “carpeted with Hindi abuses, but interesting”
1. Aryan Khan has no interest in being an actor. He feels he will be compared unfavourably to his father Shah Rukh, who also once confessed his son doesn’t have what it takes to be an actor. But his daughter Suhana is all set to be launched on the big screen, apparently by family friend Karan Johar.
2. Unknown to the world, Aryan aspires to be a filmmaker. In fact he has directed a short film, which is not available to the public. But which Papa SRK shows proudly to selected guests at his residence Mannat. A filmmaker who had the privilege of seeing Aryan’s film said it was “carpeted with Hindi abuses, but interesting.”
3. Aryan is closer to his kid-brother AbRam than to his sister Suhana. The two brothers spend a lot of time together playing video games, sharing conversations, or just killing time together. A family friend of Gauri and SRK tells me, “Aryan is like a second father to AbRam. He spends more time with his kid- brother than with anyone else in the family." Now when Aryan is in custody, the one missing him the most is little AbRam.
4. Aryan is a big fan of his father’s cinema. But not of all his films. He is also an unsparing critic of his dad’s films who doesn’t hesitate to call a spade a spade. “When Aryan doesn’t like Shah Rukh’s film, he tells it to him on his face,” Karan Johar once told me.
5. Among all the adult superstar-kids in the film industry— Saif's Ibrahim Ali Khan, Suniel Shetty’s Ahan, Akshay-Twinkle’s Aarav-- Aryan is the most reclusive. His father once told me, “The minute Aryan sees a camera he runs in the opposite direction. My other two kids love the camera.” Family friends say AbRam, not Aryan will be the next Khan superstar.