6 interesting facts about Wamiqa Gabbi
The 'Grahan' star who has been receiving raving reviews for her performance in the web series is the latest talk of the town. The 27-year-old actress has many interesting projects lined up
Here are some interesting facts about Wamiqa Gabbi who has created ripples with her impressive performance in 'Grahan'. She is celebrating her birthday today!
1. Wamiqa Gabbi who wowed us with her power-packed performances in Hindi cinema has done an array of films in the Punjabi and the South film industry.
2. Wamiqa Gabbi is a polyglot – she can speak Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu, and Punjabi as fluently as Hindi and English!
3. She is multi-talented – a singer, a Kathak dancer, and an animal activist. She is a proud dog mommy to 5 beautiful boys and is a quintessential animal lover who never shies away from raising her voice against animal cruelty.
4. She started her cinematic journey in 2007 as a 14-year-old in the film 'Jab We Met'.
5. She is very close to her family and shares a very special bond with her father. Wamiqa gets her inspiration and strength from her father who introduced her to the world of performing arts.
6. She is touted as the next big face of our film industry with mega projects in her kitty including Vishal Bhardwaj’s Khufiya, Atul Mongia’s Mai produced by Anushka Sharma and is said to be taking on the role of Sivagami in the Baahubali prequel. We will see her in some awesome content super soon!