10 minutes to watch six video clips doing the rounds: Don’t miss them
From a church in Jerusalem to Roger Federer’s home, from Bappi Lahiri singing Corona away to a poignant ‘Diya’ appeal by a doctor’s son—you cannot afford to miss them
Praveen Kaswan is known for posting spectacular and insightful photographs and videos centred around wild life. But the one below can only be described as t miss the virtual service in a German church.
- This phenomenon is called as murmuration. Nature’s extravaganza when birds dance in a group. Can be seen in many cities of Gujarat. Normally.
- Bappi, whose last name I refuse to take in this context, proves that us Bengalis cannot remain silent however advisable that may be.
- This is the moment The Church of the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem was closed due to Coronavirus. Last time this happened was in 1349, during The Black Death, a bubonic plague pandemic. What’s fascinating about this story is the guy with the keys.
- Roger Federer, Novak Djokovic, Tommy Haas and Grigor Dimitrov .. with David Foster on the grand piano.
- A German priest asked all of his regular churchgoers over the past weeks to send him a digital picture of themselves and their families, so they can still 'attend' the service virtually
- THE ONLY DIYA VIDEO WORTH WATCHING.