Congress leader Rahul Gandhi has shapened his attack on Prime Minister Narendra Modi in his third video of the series.Rahul Gandhi said, one man's vision cannot be a substitute for a national vision.
1. Congress leader Rahul Gandhi has sharpened his attack on PM Narendra Modi.
Former party chief Rahul Gandhi released his video on Twitter that slammed the Centre and PM Modi. The tweet said that the prime minister is “100% focused on building his own image”. “India’s captured institutions are all busy doing this task.
2. The PM is 100% focused on building his own image, said Rahul Gandhi
Rahul Gandhi added in his tweet that,"'One man’s image is not a substitute for a national vision,” he also posted along with the video.
3. Rahul Gandhi said all captured institutions of the country are busy building Modi's image
In a two-minute-long video, Gandhi talked about India’s ties with China after the brutal Galwan valley faceoff last month wherein 20 Indian Army soldiers were killed.
4. In the video Rahul Gandhi talked about India's ties with China after brutal Galwan valley face off
“If you deal with them (China) with a position of strength, you can deal with them,” Rahul Gandhi said in the video. He also said that if the Chinese sense weakness, then it will be a problem.
5. If Chinese sense weakness, then it will be a problem
“Dealing with the situation with China requires a vision, an international vision,” Gandhi said, adding that India needs to have a global vision and needs to become an idea in itself.
6. India needs to have a global vision and needs to become an idea in itself
Rahul Gandhi said that a huge opportunity will be missed by not thinking long-term and big.
“We’re fighting among ourselves, look at the politics. An Indian is fighting an Indian. This shows there is no clear cut vision going forward,” he added.
7. There is no clear cut vision going forward: Rahul Gandhi
Rahul Gandhi also said that his responsibility is to question the prime minister and put forth questions, so that “he does his work”.
8. It is my responsibility to question the PM so that he does his work, said Rahul
“It is his responsibility to give the vision and I can guarantee you that it is not there and that is why China is in there,” Rahul Gandhi concluded.
9. It is PM's responsibility to give the vision and I can guarantee that it is not there: Rahul Gandhi
This comes a couple of days after Rahul Gandhi took to Twitter and posted that the prime minister has fabricated a fake strongman image to come to power which has now become India’s biggest weakness as he has to protect the idea of ‘Chhapan Inch’.
10. Rahul Gandhi had earlier said that PM Modi is protecting the idea of 'chhappan Inch"
The Congress leader posted a video message on Twitter and wrote, “PM fabricated a fake strongman image to come to power. It was his biggest strength. It is now India’s biggest weakness.”
11. PM fabricated a fake strongman image to come to power, Rahul had tweeted earlier.