COVID-19 second wave hit Bollywood hard
Despite vaccines being rolled out, a number of celebrities have tested positive for coronavirus during the second wave of the disease
Just like other industries entertainment industry has also been hit hard due to COVID-19.
Despite vaccines being rolled out a number of celebrities have tested positive for coronavirus during the second wave of the disease
It was a huge shock to Akshay Kumar's fans when Akshay announced On Monday that he has been hospitalized after getting infected with covid because Akshay is known for his fitness and healthy lifestyle.
Before Akshay, Govinda, Alia Bhatt, Aamir Khan, Dangal Fame Fatima Sana sheikh, music composer Bappi Lahiri, singer and host Aditya Narayan & his wife and a lot of celebs tested positive for the virus.
On Monday Bhumi Pednekar & Vicky Kaushal also anounced that they are in home isolation after they contracted the virus. Apparently they were shooting for their upcoming film together
While Ranbir Kapoor, Kartik Aryan, Manoj Bajpayee, Sanjay Leela Bhansali and Satish kaushik have recently recovered from the COVID-19 infection, we wish a healty recovery to all the celebs who are suffering from current health crisis
Meanwhile, the Maharashtra government has announced a slew of restrictions, including night curfews and weekend lockdowns, to curtail the rapid spread of the novel coronavirus in the state. Here are the highlights of the new restrictions That will come into effect from 5 April:
- night curfew would be in place across the state from 8 pm to 7 am
- On weekends, a complete lockdown (8 pm on Friday to 7 am on Monday) will be imposed
- Essential, medical services and transportation will be allowed
- Ban on gatherings of five or more people throughout the day.
What is open
- Government offices and industrial units will operate will 50% capacity
- Only takeaway services at hotels, restaurants and roadside stalls will be allowed while home delivery services are allowed during the day hours.