COVID-19 vaccine for 18+: Here’s how to register via Co-Win, Aarogya Setu
As coronavirus situation in India remains grim with a deadly upsurge in daily Covid cases and deaths, central govt last week announced the vaccination drive on May 1 for all above the age of 18 years
As the coronavirus situation in India remains grim with a deadly upsurge in daily Covid-19 cases and deaths, the central government last week announced the vaccination drive on May 1 for all above the age of 18 years. The registration for vaccination against the Covid-19 infection on the Co-WIN portal and Aarogya Setu app will start today (April 28) at 4 pm.
As the registration for vaccinations begins today, here's how citizens in the 18-45 age group can register themselves on Co-Win portal, and Aarogya Setu app.
HOW TO REGISTER ON CO-WIN PORTAL
1. The first step would be visiting the Co-WIN portal and clicking on the "Register/Sign In Yourself" tab to register for the Covid-19 vaccination.
2. Enter your mobile number and click on "GET OTP (one-time-password)".
3. Once you receive it, enter the OTP and Click on the verify button.
4. After verification, the "Registration for Vaccination" page will open.
5. Enter your personal details -- Photo ID proof, Photo ID Number, Name, Gender, Year of Birth -- all mandatory.
6. Once registered, you will be shown the "Account Details" page, where you can schedule your appointment.
HOW TO REGISTER USING AAROGYA SETU APP
1. Install the Aarogya Setu app.
2. Register yourself on Aarogya Setu app using your mobile number. An OTP will be sent to your mobile numbers.
3. Click on the "Vaccination" tab.
4. Now, register for vaccination by filling up the required details.