Congress leader Priyanka Gandhi has dared the Uttar Pradesh government to take whatever action it wants against her, but she will keep highlighting the truth.
1. Priyanka Gandhi has dared the UP government after notice being served to her
“As a public servant my duty is towards the people of Uttar Pradesh, and that duty is to bring the truth in front of them. My duty is not to propagate the government propaganda."Priyanka tweeted
2. As a public servant my duty is towards the people of UP:Priyanka
Uttar Pradesh government is wasting its time in trying to threaten me. Take whatever action you want to, I will keep highlighting the truth.
3. UP government is wasting it's time in threatening me: Priyanka
I am the granddaughter of Indira Gandhi, not an undeclared spokesperson of the BJP like some leaders,” she tweeted in Hindi on Friday.
4. I am the granddaughter of Indira Gandhi and not an undeclared spokesperson of BJP
Priyanka Gandhi has been attacking the Uttar Pradesh government in various issues, including the spread of the coronavirus disease in the state.
5. Priyanka Gandhi has been attacking the UP government over various issues
On Sunday, the Congress leader in a Facebook post cited a media report that claimed that 57 girls tested positive for coronavirus at the state-run child shelter home in Kanpur, with two girls being “found” pregnant, including one HIV positive.
6. Priyanka Gandhi had cited a media report about the state-run child shelter home
She had equated the incident with the Muzaffarpur shelter home case in Bihar, where cases of alleged sexual abuse were reported.
7.Priyanka Gandhi had equated the incident with Muzaffarpur shelter home case in Bihar
The state child rights panel on Thursday issued a notice to Priyanka Gandhi, asking her to file a reply within three days for her comments on the shelter home.
8.The state child rights panel issued a notice to Priyanka
On June 22, Gandhi had tweeted to say that 28 corona patients died is Agra hospital after being admitted in 48 hours. She had also said that the Agra model propagated by the Uttar Pradesh government stands exposed. The Congress leader had attached a news report in her tweet.
9.Priyanka Gandhi had also tweeted pointing out the aggravating corona crisis in Agra
Taking cognizance of the tweet, Agra District Magistrate Prabhu Narain Singh on Tuesday asked the Congress general secretary to withdraw the tweet.
10. DM Agra had asked Priyanka Gandhi to withdraw the tweet
But undeterred, Priyanka Gandhi attacked the Uttar Pradesh government on the same day over the “high” COVID-19 mortality rate in Agra.
11Priyanka Gandhi sharpened her attack on the UP government
She said on Twitter that chief minister Yogi Adityanath should clarify within 48 hours who was responsible for “pushing people into these adverse circumstances”.
12. Congress general secretary seeked clarification from UP Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath
Tagging a media report, she had said the COVID-19 death rate in Agra was 6.8 per cent, which was higher than Delhi and Mumbai.
13. Priyanka Gandhi has been raising issues related to UP