Lord Ram stands for unity and welfare of all: Priyanka’s message ahead of ‘Bhoomi pujan’
Ahead of Ram Mandir’s ‘Bhoomi pujan’ to be held on Wednesday, Priyanka Gandhi released a message and said Lord Ram belongs to all and symbolises unity and welfare of all
Ahead of Ram Mandir's 'Bhoomi pujan' to be held on Wednesday, Priyanka Gandhi released her message on the occasion. Priyanka has described how Ram belongs to all and symbolises Unity and welfare of all. Priyanka said Bhoomi pujan' should bring a message of unity, solidarity and equality for all.
1.Priyanka Gandhi has released a statement ahead of Ram Mandir bhoomi pujan ceremony.
Priyanka Gandhi said that Lord Rama's character has been a thread to connect humanity since ages. She also said, Ram is for everyone and wants the welfare of all.
2. Ram is for everyone and wants the welfare of all: Priyanka Gandhi
In a press release issued by the National General Secretary of the All India Congress Committee, Priyanka Gandhi has said that the programme of Bhoomi pujan of Ramlala temple on August 5, 2020 should be a programme of national unity, fraternity and cultural congregation.
3. Bhoomipujan of Ramlala temple on August 5, should be a programem of national unity, fraternity and cultural congregation, said Priyanka
Priyanka Gandhi said that Ramayana has a deep and indelible mark in the culture of the world and the Indian subcontinent. The story of Lord Rama, Mother Sita and Ramayana has been illuminated in our cultural and religious memories for thousands of years, like Prakashpunj.
4. Lord Rama, mother Sita and Ramayana has been a part of India's culture
She has stated in the statement that India has been inspired by the themes of Ramayana in religion, policy, duty, sacrifice, sublime, love and service. From north to south, east to west, Ramakatha has been expressing itself in many forms. Like the countless forms of Srihari, Ramakatha Harikatha is Ananta.
5. Ramayan inspires religion, policy, duty, sacrifice, love and service: Priyanka
The National General Secretary has said that since ages, Lord Rama's character has been the thread to connect humanity in the Indian territory. Lord Rama is a shelter and also a sacrifice. Ram also belongs to Sabari, Sugriva too. Ram belongs Valmiki Tulasidas and Ravidas too.
6. Priyanka Gandhi said, Ram belongs to all
Priyanka Gandhi also remembered Mahatma Gandhi and said that Gandhi's Raghupati RajaRam gives wisdoms to all and Waris Ali Shah says the one who is almighty is Ram. Priyanka conveyed that Ram gives a message of unity among all religions
7. Priyanka Gandhi conveyed that Ram gives a message of unity among all religions
Priyanka Gandhi said that Rashtrapati Maithili Sharan Gupta called Rama the 'force of the weak'. Priyanka said using the classic lines of Mahapraan Niraala that Lord Rama is 'the fundamental imagination of power'.
8. Priyanka said Rama embodies the power of eternal truth
Ram is courage, Ram is Sangam, Ram is restraint, Ram is an ally. * Rama belongs to everyone. Lord Rama wants the welfare of all. * That is why he is a modest Purushottam.
9. Rama wants the welfare of all and that's why he is called 'Maryada purushottam', said Priyanka Gandhi
In the statement issued, the General Secretary, Priyanka Gandhi said that by the grace of Lord Rama, this programme should become a programme of national unity, fraternity and cultural gathering to spread his message.
10. Priyanka said, the programme of Bhoomi pujan should spread a message of national unity and solidarity