Priyanka Gandhi has sharpened her attack on the BJP over the record breaking rise in the fuel prices
1. Priyanka Gandhi sharpened her attack on BJP government over fuel price hike
After continued nationwide protest by the Congress party over the issue of rising fuel prices, Congress general secretary Priyanka Gandhi lashed out on the social media.
2.While Congress holds nationwide protests, Priyanka Gandhi lashes out at BJP on the social media
Priyanka Gandhi tweeted that" its
evident that government is interest in pickppcketing public's with continuous hike in the petroleum prices "
3. Government is interested in pick pocketing public in the rime of pandemic: Priyanka tweeted
Priyanka Gandhi also said that the congress party has been protesting against the issue and the irrelevant price hike will not be accepted by the public
4.Congress has been protesting against the price hike : Priyanka Gandhi
Congress general secretary on Wednesday had tweeted: "During this crisis, the central government has created a history of hurting public financially. Diesel has now exceeded petrol''s rate. While there is a huge decline in the price of crude oil worldwide."
5.Government has created history of hurting public financially: Priyanka Gandhi
Dubbing it as "robbery", Priyanka Gandhi alleged, "Look at the robbery. The government raises the rate every day so that the amounts that are collected by Rs 8 or Rs 9 does not seem as loot."
6 Priyanka Gandhi dubbed the continuous hike as robbery by the government
She further asked, "Why is the public being harassed during the economic devastation caused by the epidemic?"
7. Congress general secretary asked, "Why public is being harassed during the economic devastation?"
Diesel has become the most expensive auto-fuel in the country overtaking petrol for the first time as the oil marketing companies on Wednesday raised its price
8. Diesel became most expensive auto-fuel overtaking petrol for the first time
Diesel and Petrol are now priced near Rs 80 per litre in the national capital and the prices are being raised each day.
9 The continuous rise in the price has brought back breaking pressure on public
Congress President Sonia Gandhi had written to Prime Minister demanding a roll back in the petroleum prices but government ignored the demand
10. Sonia Gandhi had written to the Prime Minister demanding roll back in the petroleum prices
Congress leader Rahul Gandhi also slammed the government for the price hike , he tweeted on Wednesday that the government has 'unlocked' the fuel prices in the time of crisis
11. Government has 'unlocked' the fuel prices during crisis:Rahul Gandhi
The unprecedented rise has made the living of people during the pandemic tougher, the price hike has been termed as 'insensitive ' by Congress president Sonia Gandhi
12. The untimely and unnecessary price hike has been termed as 'insensitive' by Sonia Gandhi