Priyanka slams Yogi over a”new gundaraj” in UP
Congress leader Priyanka Gandhi has attacked the UP CM for the deteriorating law and order situation in the state calling it an arrival of a “new gundaraj” in UP
Uttar Pradesh is becoming the crime hub of the country with significant spike in the incidents of murder, kidnapping and loot.
1. UP becomes the crime hub of the country with increased incidents of murder,kidnapping and loot
After journalist Vikram Joshi was killed in Ghaziabad now Sanjeet yadav has been murdered by the criminals in Kanpur. Sanjeet was abducted and killed while police did not act in time.
2. Another murder shook UP after journalist Vikram Joshi was killed in Ghaziabad
Congress leader Priyanka Gandhi has once again slammed the UP government for the deteriorating law and order situation in the state. Priyanka said in her tweet on Friday that, "Law and order in UP has totally died down. The lives of common people are being taken. Be it home, road, office, no one feels safe. After Vikram Joshi, now abducted Sanjit Yadav in Kanpur has been murdered."
3. Priyanka Gandhi has slsmmed the UP government for the deteriorating law and order
According to Priyanka Gandhi, "The police also provided the money to the Kidnappers and now they have murdered Sanjeet. A new Gundaraja has arrived. Law and order in this jungle raj has surrendered to the goons."
4. A new Gundaraj has arrived, said Priyanka Gandhi
Congress General Secretary Priyanka Gandhi Vadra had also raise concern on Tuesday specifically mentioning about the incident wherein a journalist in Ghaziabad was shot at for complaining to the police about his niece being harassed.
5. Congress General Secretary had raised the issue of journalist's murder on Tuesday
Taking to Twitter, Priyanka Gandhi Vadra wrote, "Ghaziabad is in NCR. If such is the condition of law and order here, then you can guess the condition of law and order in the entire Uttar Pradesh. A journalist was shot because he had complained to the police about his niece being harassed. How will any common man feel safe in this jungle raj?"
6. How will any common man feel safe in the jungle raj?, asked Priyanka Gandhi
The Congress will launch an agitation across Uttar Pradesh over the "dismal" law and order situation and issues facing the common people, the party's state unit president Ajay Kumar Lallu said Thursday.
7. Congress will launch an agitation across UP over the dismal law and order situation
The Congress is chalking out a strategy for the agitation, he said, alleging that Yogi Adityanath-led BJP government has proved to be a failure on the law and order front.
8. Congress is chalking out a strategy for the agitation
9. Congress has been questioning the government against the rising loot, murder and other crimes
Targeting the chief minister, Priyanka Gandhi had said that his claims regarding strengthening embankments and flood relief measures have turned out to be lies.
10. UP government has been exposed of its false claims