Criminals have become fearless in Uttar Pradesh. Kanpur incident is a black spot in the history of UP where eight policemen were killed by a criminal gang.
1. Criminals have become fearless in UP
The UP Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath is busy promoting the policies of Centre and his Hindutva agenda while the law and order situation is deteriorating continuously
2. CM Yogi Adityanath is busy with his Hindutva agenda while crime grows
The crime graph in UP has gone sharply high since the BJP government came in power in Uttar Pradesh. Incidents of crime against women, loot and murders have increased as per the data
3. The crime graph has been on a rise since Yogi government came into power
The latest incident is just an example of such lawlessness in the state, Congress general secretary in charge for U.P. Priyanka Gandhi Vadra on Friday said that criminals in Uttar Pradesh had become fearless as law and order in the State had deteriorated.
4. Priyanka Gandhi said that law and order situation had deteriorated in UP
Offering her condolbences to the policemen who were killed on duty in Kanpur on Friday morning, priyanka pointed out that Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath himself was in charge of the Home portfolio that looked after law and order.
5. CM Yogi Adityanath is incharge of the Home portfolio
“While going to arrest criminals, a police team faced indiscriminate firing and 8 policemen including a Circle Officer has been martyred. I offer my condolences to the family members of the martyrs of UP police,” Priyanka said in a tweet in Hindi.
6. Priyanka Gandhi offered her condolences to the family of the martyrs
“Law and order has severely deteriorated. Criminals have become fearless. Common people and even police are not safe. The responsibility of maintaining law and order lies with the Chief Minister himself. He should take strict action and not leave any room for complacency,” she added.
7. Common people and even police are not safe: Priyanka Gandhi
In a separate tweet, former Congress chief Rahul Gandhi said the killings of policemen were a prime example of ‘goondaraj’.
8. Rahul Gandhi also condemned the killing of the policemen
“If policemen are not safe, what can the common people hope for?” asked Mr Gandhi while paying his respects to the deceased policemen.
9. Rahul Gandhi said the incident is a prime example of 'goondaraj' in UP
The state has been facing a tough situation with deteriorated state of law and order , coronavirus and mismanagement of the migrant crisis
10. UP is facing a crisis with deteriorated law and order, covid-19 and migrant crisis
Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath is more focussed on petty politics while.Uttar Pradesh suffers
11. Chief Minister is busy in politics rather than governance