BJP once again hails its old love, 'the vendetta politics"...BJP government at the centre got so uneasy with the questions raised by Congress general secretary Priyanka Gandhi that it issued notice for vacation of Priyanka Gandhi's bungalow at 35 Lodhi Road New Delhi
1. BJP shows its love for politics of vendetta once again
The Modi government sent a house vacation notice to Priyanka Gandhi Vadra, saying that she is no more SPG protected thus she is not entitled for the house.
2. Modi government sent a house vacation notice to Priyanka Gandhi
Congress has hit back at the Modi government for the move calling it a move inspired by vengeance , Congress spokesperson Randeep Surjewala said neither she nor the Congress leadership will be cowed down by such moves.
3. Congress has called it a move inspired by vengeance
Congress chief spokesperson Randeep Surjewala said the entire country knows the "deep hatred and vendetta of Prime Minister Narendra Modi" towards the Congress leadership.
4. Entire country knows about the deep hatred of PM Narendra Modi towards Congress leadership
He said the Congress does not fear from such notices and will continue to highlight the "wrong-doings of a failed Modi government".
5. The Congress will continue to highlight the wrong-doings of a failed Modi government
"The BJP government's deep hatred and sense of vendetta for Congress leadership is well known to all. They have now touched to new lows.",said Congress spokesperson
6. The BJP has touched a new low with this move: Congress
The notice of vacation of Priyanka Gandhi's house signals the anxiety of PM Modi and UP CM Yogi Adityanath. We will not be cowed down by these petty decisions of a frustrated government," he said in a video message.
7. The notice of vacation of Priyanka Gandhi's house signals the anxiety of PM Modi and Yogi Adityanath: Congress
The timing of the notice by the government is being questioned as the move comes when Priyanka Gandhi has been questioning the Modi and the Yogi government over different issues
8. Modi government's decision comes as a reaction to Priyanka Gandhi's questions to the government
In its previous such move the government had in November last year replaced the Special Protection Group (SPG) cover of Congress president Sonia Gandhi and her children Rahul Gandhi and Priyanka Gandhi Vadra, with Z-plus security by the CRPF.
9. Government had replaced the SPG cover of Sonia, Rahul and Priyanka Gandhi with Z-plus security by the CRPF
Randeep Surjewala said the entire country has seen how some time ago the SPG security of the family of former PM late Rajiv Gandhi was taken away.
10. Taking away the security was also politically motivated: Congress
PM Modi has also taken away the security of two former prime ministers - Manmohan Singh and HD Deve Gowda, he said.
11. Modi government also took away security from former PM Manmohan Singh and HD Deve Gowda
"The Congress leadership and former PMs have been warning this failed government against its anti-people policies," he said, adding that they will continue to do so in future.
12. The Congress will continue to question the failed policies of the government: Congress